New steroid c9-t11

Diet and age are major factors in muscle gain and fat loss. I’m a 45yo male and have to work 5 times harder than 20 somethings to gain muscle and lose fat. when I was 20 something, I was ripped and didn’t have to work hard to get that way and keep it. Then life happened and couldn’t keep lifting and maintaining cadio and other workouts even as much as I did. Now I’m a balding 45yo with a size 38 gut and skinny arms and have been lifting cadio at least 4 to 5 days a week for 6 months. Older equals muscle loss and harder work to couteract it.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of bodybuilding supplements on the market. How do you know which ones actually work? SIMPLE. Look at the science. Unlike other products backed by nothing but marketing hype and steroid-bloated professional bodybuilders, Cis9-T11  (our brand of conjugated linoleic acid with reserach-tested amounts of the cis-9-trans-11 isomer) is backed by university research.

A 2012 study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research may explain the mechanism behind Conjugated Linoleic Acid’s (CLA) ability to build muscle and burn fat. Researchers tested the effect of 3 weeks of CLA supplementation on the acute hormone response to a bout of strength training. Results showed that after training, there was a larger increase in testosterone in the CLA group, as well as a more favorable testosterone-to-cortisol ratio. C9-T11 provides a potent 5,400 mg of medical-grade Conjugated Linoleic Acids per daily serving -- fueling a greater anabolic training response.

New steroid c9-t11

new steroid c9-t11

Media:

new steroid c9-t11new steroid c9-t11new steroid c9-t11new steroid c9-t11

http://buy-steroids.org