On 200mg per wk of test my range is between 700-1200ng/dl. The day after my shot I’m around 1200 and by day 6-7 I am down around 700. Anything over 800 is optimal and you can float around 1100-1200 with usually no health issues. But I would make it a point to donate blood on the regular. As for arimadex, I got away without any the first couple yrs of trt but then estrogen started elevating a tad and I began using just 1/2mg 3x a week and it keeps me in good range. As for hcg I usually just hit a whack of it every 10-12 wks for 2500iu x 2 wks, and this is mainly because it comes in 5,000iu vials and to use the standard 250iu twice/wk means the shelf life of 30 days aftet constitution will expire before I use it all. I dont want to waste it and preloading pins and sticking in freezer to prolong shelf like after constitution is a pain.
– Perform one round of FGB with -minute rotations. Keep your score for each movement.
– Take a short rest.
– Perform a second round in the same order.
– For this round, perform the number of reps you got in each movement from round 1.
– Your goal is to finish this round faster than 7 1/2 minutes (the total time for round 1).
– Your score is the difference in time between round 1 and round 2 (lower (or negative) is better)I wrote about commitment on Monday. Here’s a story about exactly what it can do for you in your life. Do yourself a favor, DON’T THINK, just do it, NOW. . Go to the site. Read the story about Deuce Lutui. Read the emails. Watch the video. Get inspired. Make a commitment… see what happens. Share in comments.
I saved the article to read buy won’t have time to read it until this evening. Does it mention what their diet was like by chance? When I first started using I ate the same amount with less quality foods and didn’t lean out nearly as much as I have so far this go round eating higher quality and much higher calories even with e2 in check to control bloating. I’m sure there is some day loss and lbm gain in anyone who uses even small doses of testosterone but I would think it would be very minimal unless their low t to begin with. I think you’re average person with average to high t levels would have much greater results with strict nutrition. It’s definitely not a nutrition or yet lean shortcut like lots of people think.